Track Approved Muffler Required!
- SCHIMCA609 IMCA Spec Muffler
- SCH112530 305 Sprint Muffler
- SCH112535 11 inch All-Star Muffler
- Small Muffler inserts allowed at tracks discretion all other mufflers MUST be approved by track tech or official .
Mufflers available at Howell Performance Products , Steve Howell 919-734-9901
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER: The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. It is at the tracks discretion to partially inspect or perform a total inspection of the motor and/or chassis components after consecutive wins. The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials, their decision is final.
Minimum Age for Street Stock Drivers is Fourteen (14 Years Old), with CCS officials approval. Drivers must have parent’s consent form filled out. Drivers will be able to participate in other CCS classes.
- Competing Models:
Rear Wheel Drive, O.E.M 8 Cylinder
- a) All O.E.M. sheet metal and panels must remain. (unless noted)
- b) All frames must be stock. Uni-body frames may be tied together end to end, halfway max on frame rails. After market steel bodies allowed, may use plastic fenders & quarters. Must be stock appearing.
- c) Firewall and floorboard must remain intact.
- d) Inner fender wells may be removed.
- e) All doors must be secured, bolted, chained, or welded.
- f) It is recommended that you secure the trunk and hood with hood pins.
- g) Front windshield must have 2 one-inch (1″) straps on the inside of the windshield installed, lexan is permitted.
- h) Cars must have all upholstery, side glass, rear glass and trim removed.
- i) You may fabricate a dashboard starter button or switch is optional.
- j) Battery must be firmly secured in Driver’s area or under the hood, not in the trunk. If battery is mounted in driver area, battery must be fully enclosed.
- k) Car may have all inner structures removed except factory firewall and floor pan.
- l) Trunk floor pan may be removed.
- Max Cubic Inch: per manufacturer plus .060 over bore, with factory type and weight piston. Crate Engine .030 with same type piston and weight.
- Cylinder Heads:
- Stock production cylinder heads
- No angle plug heads
- Max valve size .194 intake .150 exhaust
- No reduced stem valves
- No porting, grinding, polishing or port matching
- World product head 4361 ok
- Headers allowed ; Must run. track approved Muffler
- E.M Stock ignition required.
- Kick-out oil pan is permitted.
- Aftermarket fans allowed
- Aluminum radiator allowed
- No antifreeze, use Water Wetter type products.
- Roller Rockers Allowed
- a) 350 2bbl on built engine
- b) 500 2bbl on 602 crate (may be required to run 350 or restrictor plate at track’s discretion)
- c) Quadrajet on 305 & 302 Cl (Coastal Plains Street stock rules)
- Air Cleaners:
- a) Aftermarket air cleaner permitted, max 14″ diameter x 4″ tall.
- b) No modifications to air cleaner, must be metal top and bottom.
- c) Paper Element or K & N permitted, no modification to the element.
- a) Stock O.E.M from the manufacturer.
- b) Manual shift transmissions must remain stock as from the manufacturer. Must have stock O.E.M clutch pack. 33-pound Clutch assembly
- c) 25 clutch-allowed on •ciate:75Lb weight penalty on all other engines with 7.25 clutch.
- a) CCS American Racer Scuffs Only. Must be purchased or approved by tech.
- b) NO tire treatment of any kind permitted.
- a) Steel Wheels only, 8″ or 10″ Wide Max, no wheel weights allowed.
- b) 5/8″ wheel studs mandatory
- c) Front and Rear Drive Shaft Loop Mandatory.
- d) 3 inch Minimum Backspace.
- a) Stock type O.E.M. Rear Ends. Lockers & Spools allowed.
- b) Stock type O.E.M Shocks, Steel non-adjustable.
- c) Spring Rubbers allowed.
- d) Adjustable Cups are allowed.
- e) Wheel Spacers are allowed,
- g) Spring May Be Changed, stock configuration only.
- h) Any brake rotors and calipers.
- i) May run floater type rear ends, 501b penalty.
- j) Adjustable panhard bars allowed but must be locked for feature.
- k) Factory sway bar with only one side adjustable, aftermarket bushing ok.
- a) Minimum weight, 3,000 lbs.
b) Leaf spring cars and all Camaros must weigh 3,100 lbs.
c) 602 crate, add 50 lbs.
d)603 crate, add 100 lbs.
e)347JR Ford, add 200 lbs.
- f) Weight must be secured with 2— 3/8″ Bolts Painted White with Car Number.
- g) Any car that has a distinct advantage may be required to add weight or restrictor plates at the track’s discretion.
- a) Helmet must be Snell 95 or better, must have tag.
- b) A flame retardant driving suit & gloves are MANDATORY, must have SFI Tag.
- c) A neck collar or head and neck restraint device/system (R3/HANS/Hutchens) is recommended and is to be used during track rentals, practice, qualifying and main events.
- d) 5 Point harness is mandatory. Must have SFI tag, no older than 5 years,
- e) Race seat is mandatory
- f) 6 point roll cage is mandatory, constructed of 1 tubular steel. Driver side door bar is mandatory, passenger side bar recommended. BARS PAST THE FRONT FIREWALLS ARE OPTIONAL.
- g) (1) 2 1/21b fire extinguisher with a dial, must be located within reach of driver.
- h) Window net is required.
- i) 12 Gallon fuel cell in metal can with four 1″ straps mounted in the center of the trunk optional.
- j) Drive shaft loops mandatory for cars with drive-shaft.