Saturday, March 26, 2015
12pm-5pm | $10 per person
Open Practice under the lights: 5pm-9pm
Music from the Mighty Saints of Soul from 12pm-4pm.
- Car show with awards for biggest car club, best in show and farthest traveling driver.
- Show car from Richard Petty Motorsports
- Burnout competition
- Information from other racetracks
Experience history and climb up inside the “76” ball, the only one left in the world, which once stood at Talladega Superspeedway.
VENDORS WANTED: If you want to be a vendor (everything except food), fill out this form and send to email@example.com.
Moonshiner’z Café open with food, drinks and live entertainment
- Race tires on sale ($75 for American Racer Late Model tires)
- Fuel on sale for $9/gallon