Carteret County Speedway welcomes digital, print and television media to cover the races at the track in 2016.
To apply for credentials, please have the editor of your newspaper, website or magazine send a letter to email@example.com with the name of the reporter(s), the name of the news outlet, what coverage you are providing and an email address and phone number we can reach you at.
Please send credential requests to Carteret County Speedway media relations at least 24 hours prior to the event.
Local television stations (WCTI-TV, WNCT-TV, WITN-TV) and local newspapers (Carteret County News-Times, Jacksonville Daily News and etc.) will be granted media credentials for the entire season and do not need to go through the formal credential request process. If you are a reporter for these outlets, please wear your station or newspaper issued media pass at the gate. It is also requested that local outlets call the track in advance.
Carteret County Speedway reserves the right to deny credentials to media outlets for any reason.
Media Credential Guidelines:
- Members of the media are requested to act professional at all times.
- Photographers and videographers may not sell photos or videos taken at Carteret County Speedway without the expressed permission of the speedway.
- Carteret County Speedway requests reporters who cover races to send a link to their coverage of the races.
- Carteret County Speedway requests prior notification for any reporters who intend to post live updates on Facebook, Twitter, other social media outlets or on live blogs.
- Carteret County Speedway does not grant Exclusive rights to race coverage to any media outlet.
- Live streaming video coverage of races is prohibited unless previously authorized by Carteret County Speedway.
Carteret County Speedway Media Relations: