Open practice Friday night, 6pm-9pm.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29TH:
Pit gates open at 12pm
Practice starts at 2pm
Spectator gates open at 3pm
Qualifying at 4:30pm
Racing at 7pm:
- Legends (20 laps), U-CAR (30 laps), East Coast Flathead Fords (25 laps), Late Model (60 laps), Street Stock (35 laps) and Mini Stock (100 laps with 10 minute halfway break)
General Admission Race Day Tickets
Adults … $15.00
Kids 10 and under … FREE
Pit Passes … $25.00
- Tickets available at the gate.
- There is family seating available — no smoking, no alcohol in family seating area.
- Handicap parking available. Handicap ramp available for access and viewing.
- No concealed weapons. No coolers.
- ATM available.
TIRES & FUEL
Late Model tires (RACE DAY ONLY)
New tires: $75.00; Scuff tires: $35.00
Late Model tires (practice): $125.00 for new sticker tires.
Street Stock tires: $35.00, scuff tires.
(Must be CCS tires or Tech approved)
Mini Stock: $105.00 each. (American Racer or Hoosier)
* Subject to Change
- MINI STOCK MAYHEM PURSE: $1,200-to-win, $600 for second, $400 for third, $300 for fourth, $200 for fifth, $100 for sixth and $75 from seventh on back.
- MINI STOCK MAYHEM BONUSES: $100 pole award, a $50 hard charger award, a $50 award to the driver who makes the longest haul and a $200 bonus if the winner of the race is on American Racer tires.
(Posted after the race)
Race recap »
Complete results »